I'm LATE to the party again! Sorry. Atleast I have a good excuse though.. I ran 6 miles this morning.
Yep. I did and I feel great! But I came home to a sick kid... so that wasn't great.
Anywhoo.. let's get this party started!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Creamy Hamburger Casserole by The 4 Little Fergusons
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Candy Corn Gooey Cake Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
Your hostesses ~
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.