Wow, this week went by fast. Thank heavens! I'm looking forward to tonight because I have my Book Club meeting. We'll be eating dinner at Olive Garden (*jumps up and down*) I love that place! And we'll be discussing our book for September, "Beautiful Disaster" by Jaime McGuire.
I LOVED the book. I was hooked instantly. It reminded me of something I would've read in high school. It took me back to that place of being young.. falling in-love.. and making dumb choices. It was so good! ha I'm excited to see what the other girls thought of it. :)
AND I'm excited to see what everyone brings this week to the Potluck party! Hope you all enjoy your weekend!!
The recipe with the most clicks was ~
Hamburger Steaks with Brown Gravy by South Your Mouth
Recipes that caught our attention ~
Caramel Apple Milky Way Cheesecake Bars by Inside BruCrew Life
Easy Meatball Bake by Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama
Your hostesses ~
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.