This weekend is going to be a fun and busy one for my family. We are celebrating my little Emma's 5th birthday. We rented a giant bounce house with a water slide, and invited a ton of friends and family! It should be lot's of fun :)
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Cucumber and Tomato Summer Salad by Sunflower Supper Club
Recipes that caught our attention ~Mexican Chicken Spaghetti by Julie’s Eats & Treats
Apple Pie Enchiladas by Semi-Domesticated Mama
Your hostesses ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.