Weekend Potluck is up and running! We were thrilled to have over 190 entries last week. Such a great turnout!
I apologize for my absence on the blog this week. We have been super busy. One of my best friends came into town, so I had the chance to spend some time with her. Also, we are buying a new home!! We are hoping to close the first week of July, so it's a really exciting time for our family :)
I have some awesome recipes I will be posting next week, so stay tuned!!
Now, let's take a quick peek back at last week...
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Fight Back Brownies by Baking and Cooking, A Tale of Two Loves
Recipes that caught our attention ~Bohemian "Queso" Dip by Newlyweds Blog
Summertime Tortellini Pasta Salad by Diary of a Recipe Addict
Your hosts ~
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.