Hello foodie friends! Welcome back to another edition of Weekend Potluck! We decided to call this one 'Patriotic Potluck', for the upcoming 4th of July holiday!
If you are looking for some sweets for your Independence Day celebration, you have many to choose from at last week's party. As for this week, we would love to see what you are cooking for July 4th.
The recipe with the most clicks was ~Banana Pudding Poke Cake by The Country Cook
Recipes that caught our attention ~Patriotic Mini Cheesecakes by Flavors by Four
S'mores Popcorn Munch by Inside BruCrew Life
Your hosts ~
- The Better Baker ~ Marsha
- Sunflower Supper Club ~ Kim & Julie
- Life As a Lofthouse ~ Holly
- 4 Little Fergusons~ Tonya
- The Country Cook~ Brandie
- Meet Penny ~ Tabitha
We TWEET. We PIN. We LIKE.Linky Guidelines: If you wish to be a featured recipe or for us to promote your recipe either on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest, you MUST follow these instructions.
- Please link up to your exact post and not the main page to your blog.
- LINK BACK HERE from your post so that others can find the fun. (Need help linking back? Read this or watch this great instructional video.) You can use the button below or a direct link within your post.